Enhance your investigations with solid digital evidence
Are you currently pursuing an investigation for which you need digital evidence? Our team offers an investigation support service to help you identify and prosecute the perpetrator or perpetrators of a crime.
Whether you are an investigator on a police force, with an investigation firm or with a private company, you can call on our computer forensics experts to assist you with your cases.
Effective and confidential
In documenting the cases we investigate, we always use recognized policing methodologies and ensure that our work remains strictly confidential at all times. Our specialists’ meticulous work will provide you with evidence that is admissible in court. We are also able to give expert testimony in court.
An experienced team
Many of our investigation professionals are former police officers and have conducted numerous investigations of all kinds, not just digital.
Available to supplement your expertise
Our philosophy is to enhance your team’s skills. We are used to working with other investigation services, and we know how to make the most of your other initiatives, such as shadowing or infiltration.
What we can do for you
- Analyze computer hardware: computers, video recordings, mobile devices, servers, telecommunications equipment, etc.
- Identifying the digital evidence that is relevant to a case
- Extracting the evidence and ensuring its integrity
- Collect electronic evidence
- Testify in court as expert witnesses
- Filing digital evidence in a civil or criminal case
- Preparing an expert report
8 pitfalls to avoid, to preserve the integrity of digital evidence
Contact Enquêtes Forensik
415 Saint-Antoine Street West
Canada H2Z 2B9
Tel.: 514 312-1990
Toll-free: 1 866 246-2848