Protect your business from ransomware attacks
Do you suspect you have been the victim of a ransomware attack? Contact our cybersecurity incident management experts now. A team will intervene within 2 hours to help you patch / remove computer breaches and recover from an attack.
What are the risks during a ransomware attack?
- Infected networks and computers
- Potential interruption of your operations for several days or even weeks due to computer failures
- Exfiltration of personal data of your partners (customers, suppliers, employees) and of your assets (intellectual property, banking data) resold on the dark web by cybercriminals
- Encryption of your data
- Ransom demand
- Obligations to disclose any leak of personal data
- Damage to your reputation
- Potential lawsuits
What is ransomware?
It is a cyberattack whose goal is to hold your data hostage by encrypting it. Attackers then demand a ransom to unlock them. The latest versions exfiltrate your data and threaten criminals to leak or sell your data online.
The ransoms claimed can range from a few thousand dollars to millions of dollars.
- Average ransom demand: $ 3,000,000
- Maximum ransom demand: $ 30,000,000
- Average interruption: 10 days
- Maximum interruption: 90 days
Report a computer security breach
Call us at 1-866-246-2848 ou fill out the form below:
Random untargeted phishing attacks
Average ransom: $
Automated hook infections
Average ransom: $$
GANDCRAB ET RYUK
Automated and persistent infections + Destruction of backups
Average ransom: $$$
Encryption + Data exfiltration
Average ransom: $$$$
Ecryption + Data exfiltration + eBay-style encantage platform
Average ransom: $$$$$
Victim of cyber-attack?